Friday 26 June 2015

Saying goodbye to university


I'm currently sat at home after having left my little uni house 3 days ago. Let's just say it feels weird. Having being used to a full house consisting of 5 other girls and myself for the last three years, I'm now living at my fiancé's house with his family and it feels quite quiet all of a sudden.

University has been the best 3 years of my life. Although being in a long distance relationship through those 3 years has been difficult, being only 2 and half hours a way from home has made it that little bit easier. I've made such fantastic friendships at university that will last forever and my flat mates being the best of that bunch. So when exams came to a close we decided we wanted to spend as much time together as possible before we left our little house. We compiled a list of all the things we had wanted to do in Newcastle, places we wanted to visit, restaurants we wanted to eat at but had never got around to and then we got straight to work.

I have to say, most of the things on the list were completed. Some were not. However I know I'll be back up to the Toon very soon as I have my graduation on the 14th of July and to round off my time in Newcastle, The Great North Run, all 13.1 miles of it.

Two trips where I happened to take my camera along, were to the seaside at Tynemouth Beach and to the Angel of the North. Where the latter consisted of taking a bottle of prosecco and conducting a small photo shoot. Finally the last picture is one together in front of our door for the last time. I just think these were some great photographs and wanted to share them.

Hope you enjoy!

Libi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Libstick. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Eastern Fox.